Christian Education Bible Study
Would you like to know what the Bible says about education?
Does the Bible teach that we should give our children a “Christian” education?
Learn the answers in the following Bible study:
CHRISTIAN EDUCATION BIBLE STUDY
Jeffrey O. Brown, Ph.D.
Our ideas of education take too narrow and too low a range. There is need of a broader scope, a higher aim. True education means more than the perusal of a certain course of study. It means more than a preparation for the life that now is. It has to do with the whole being, and with the whole period of existence possible to man. It is the harmonious development of the physical, the mental, and the spiritual powers. It prepares the student for the joy of service in this world and for the higher joy of wider service in the world to come. Ellen G. White, Education, p. 13.
- Christian Education Bible Study
- Christian Education Bible Study Handout
- Christian Education Bible Study Resource Material
- Bible Study: http://vimeo.com/20259899
- Intro General: http://vimeo.com/20259795
- Intro Church: http://vimeo.com/20259826