To communicate and report mission-driven and pertinent information to the constituency of the Atlantic Union, and to serve as a resource to the communication departments of the six conferences and other institutions in the Atlantic Union.
Communication influences every aspect of life. It is part and parcel of every department of the church. Departmental personnel assist the union administrators and other church leaders in communicating organizational policies, news, and church information to church members, church employees, and the public at large. The department also is the primary church entity that develops a positive image with the public to create an openness to the gospel. This is accomplished through a network of conference and local church communication directors.
- Atlantic Union Conference Crisis Management Guide
- Communication Leader’s Job Description
- Photo Release Form
- Photography Guidelines
- Seventh-day Adventist Church Identity Guidelines
- Seventh-day Adventist Church Signage Information
- Social Media and Big Data Services (NAD)
- Tips for Writing News Stories
- Top 10 Tips for Great Pictures (from Kodak)
- Worksheet for Submitting Articles – Long Form
- Worksheet for Submitting Articles – Short Form
- Society of Adventist Communicators Convention – Columbia, Maryland (North American Division office) – October 11-13, 2018