Subscribing to the GLEANER
- If you are a member of a church in the New York, Northern New England, or Southern New England conferences, you should be receiving the Atlantic Union GLEANER mailed to your home as a benefit to you. If you are not receiving it, contact your church clerk and confirm that your name and address has been submitted.
- If you are a member of a church in the Bermuda, Greater New York, or Northeastern conferences, the Atlantic Union GLEANER is mailed to church as a benefit to you. If you are not receiving it, contact your church clerk or communication director for your copy of the magazine.
- If you were receiving the GLEANER and it has stopped coming to you, contact the secretary’s office in your local conference or contact the GLEANER office at the Atlantic Union Conference.
- It is important that you notify us as soon as possible if your name or address changes.
- If you are not a member of the Atlantic Union and wish to receive an annual subscription of the Atlantic Union GLEANER, you may send a check or money order for $10.00 along with your name and mailing address to:
Atlantic Union GLEANER
PO Box 1189
So. Lancaster, MA 01561