Atlantic Union Gleaner
To be a faithful chronicle of the work and progress of the church in the Atlantic Union territory by informing, instructing, and inspiring our church members.
About the GLEANER
- The Atlantic Union GLEANER is the official publication of the Atlantic Union Conference.
- Throughout its long history, the goals of the GLEANER have remained constant: to inform, instruct, and inspire its readers as a faithful chronicle of the work and progress of the church in the Atlantic Union.
- The Atlantic Union GLEANER serves as the official publication for notices of constituency sessions, special sessions, and other announcements that must be communicated to the constituents of the Atlantic Union territory.
- The GLEANER is a monthly publication distributed free-of-charge to the members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church within the Atlantic Union Conference.
- It is currently mailed to approximately 22,000 members in the six New England states, the state of New York, the Bermuda Islands, and also to subscribers around the world.
Subscribing to the GLEANER
- If you are a member of a church in one of the local conferences that are a part of the Atlantic Union, you should be receiving the Atlantic Union GLEANER as a benefit to you. If you are not receiving it, contact your church clerk and confirm that your name and address has been submitted.
- If you were receiving the GLEANER and it has stopped coming to you, contact the GLEANER office at the Atlantic Union Conference.
- It is important that you notify us as soon as possible if your name or address changes.
- If you are not a member of the Atlantic Union and wish to receive an annual subscription of the Atlantic Union GLEANER, you may send a check or money order for $10.00 along with your name and mailing address to:
Atlantic Union GLEANER
PO Box 1189
So. Lancaster, MA 01561