Keyboarding and Document Production Exam
Technological literacy, an essential skill in the classroom and workplace, should be the shared responsibility of all disciplines. Expertise in this area provides tools for effective and efficient communication. This document identifies the use of a variety of formats and skills, the operation of standard computer systems, and manipulation and storage of data as necessary criteria for keyboarding competence. This assessment instrument has been separated into two test:
Test I – Basic Keyboarding
Test II - Keyboarding and Document Production
Based on the varying school programs, the teacher may choose to administer only Test I (Basic Keyboarding) for placement purposes. It is important for basic keyboarding skills to be mastered before other applications are attempted. Test II may be administered to allow a student to waive the class and/or receive one semester of high school credit for keyboarding. The student must take all parts of Test II with a cumulative score of 80% before exemption or credit can be granted.
- Pathways- the NAD Language Arts Program – A Journey to Excellence through Literacy that integrates the language arts. It is well known that students follow a variety of avenues to becoming readers, writers, and learners. There is no single foolproof program for teaching reading. The goal is for Pathways to blend into existing classroom programs, using its components and suggestions to enhance teaching.
- Pathways Board Presentation 06
- Pathways Order Form Instructions 06
- Pathways Order Form 06
• Atlantic Union/NAD Elementary Textbook List (2014-2015)
• Alternative Textbook Approval Request Form
• NAD Secondary Adoption and Standards Schedule
• NAD Secondary Textbook List (Listed by Subject)
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Business and Computer Education
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – English/Language Arts 2012
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Foreign Language 2011
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Health
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Mathematics 2013
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Previous Mathematics List 2008
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Science
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Religion
• NAD Secondary Textbook List – Social Studies
The Atlantic Union Teacher Bulletin is a CD offering classroom resources of integrated multi-age/multi-grade units for Seventh-day Adventist Christian educators.